The information provided on this and other pages by me, Simone Rhea (srhea.1994@gmail.com), is under my own personal responsibility. Similarly, any opinions expressed are my own and I do not claim any rights over third-party works. Please do not copy anything from this site without permission. If you want to use any information, please contact me. Contact details can be found in the About Me page to the right. If I give permission, an acknowledgement of the blog must be stated clearly. Thank you.

Friday 13 April 2012

Quick Post: The Last Vampire by Christopher Pike

The Last Vampire series by Christopher Pike is a must read for any serious vampire lover! I am planning on rereading these novels soon, so that I can give you a lengthy and detailed review. But you should know that they are amazing! The first novel was published in 1994, my birth year, however they are so modern. I found myself wondering how Alisa, The Last Vampire, was going to escape certain situations. And laughing hysterically! She is such a powerful character; you will admire and love her throughout the novels.
If you love vampires, strong heroines, romance, action - anything really - then you will love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment