The information provided on this and other pages by me, Simone Rhea (srhea.1994@gmail.com), is under my own personal responsibility. Similarly, any opinions expressed are my own and I do not claim any rights over third-party works. Please do not copy anything from this site without permission. If you want to use any information, please contact me. Contact details can be found in the About Me page to the right. If I give permission, an acknowledgement of the blog must be stated clearly. Thank you.

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Coming Soon: Before I Go To Sleep by S J Watson

A quick post to say I have finished another book - Before I Go To Sleep by S J Watson - and a review is coming soon! The story was brilliant and makes you think how depended you are on your memory. I would recommend it to anyone, and will tell you why soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment